MCM Inc. Guarantees:
- All potential clients receive a one-hour consultation free of charge.
- All clients benefit from an additional 10% discount on fees for referrals to new clients.
- A la carte packages and hourly rates are available to suit your needs or supplement your existing campaigns. Contact me to request a rate package.
- Need to talk to a client? Contact me to request references or samples of my past work.
Elements of a Public Relations Campaign
Whether you’re organizing an event or want to build buzz around your product, you’ve got to execute all the elements of a proper Publicity campaign to ensure it gets marketed smoothly from start to finish.
- Come up with a Public Relations Plan. Media? Online? Event? I can consult you on which method(s) may be best.
- Complete branding. Make sure your website is solid, or get someone to design campaign ads.
- Copywrite and edit your websites and ads. It’s amazing how many websites aren’t spell checked.
- Liaise with agencies and stylists, and coordinate photo shoots if needed.
- Liaise with event organizers if needed.
- Write a news release or custom messages to media (my preferred method).
- Disseminate news release on newswire if needed.
- Pitch to media and bloggers, and coordinate interviews.
- Execute a social media messaging strategy if needed.
- Get online product reviews.
- Collect your media coverage and display it online for the world to see. Many don’t bother with this part.
Whether you need help with that one task, or have yet to start it all, contact me and I’ll do my best to help you.
Visit my Flickr page to see photos of clients and events I’ve worked with.
Standing in for Erin Cebula of ET Canada with the late Babz Chula. Photo Dean Buscher.
- Social Media set-up and consulting
- Copywriting and proofreading websites, ads, or documents
- Full Marketing Plans
- Consulting on your Publicity, Marketing, or Branding Strategy
- Art direction for websites or ads
- Liaising with graphic and web designers, photographers, videographers, agencies, stylists, and event planners.